Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
download.jpg

Рыжая Бестия

Red Fox🤪 Делай что хочешь-только не вреди!
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Друзья!
Те кто совсем не знает английский язык, может повторить алфавит

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»
Дорогие друзья!
Марафон предполагает программу английского с начального уровня.
Будем учить английский по нарастающей
Мне нужно знать, интересно ли вам это.
Голосовалка наверху
Dear friends!
A marathon involves an English program from an elementary level.
We will learn English progressively.
I need to know if you are interested in this.

Voter Above
I talked about myself yesterday

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»
Friends
Today I offer those who know a little bit of English to tell about your city!
My city is, in my opinion, the most beautiful city in Russia.It is a historical and cultural center.Founder of the city Peter 1.This was in 1703.Now my native place become bigger, more beautiful and nice and genial people live here.Also there are a lot of rivers and water channels. And we have almost north sea)It's Golf Finland

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Friends
Today I offer those who know a little bit of English to tell about your city!
Novosibirsk is considered to be the Capital of Siberia. I don't think it is really so. It is a huge city with many research and business centers, theatres and universities. But for me it's just a big village as the transportation system is awful. There are only 12 or 13 underground stations, so you have to spend long hours in traffic jams.
Our city is situated in West Siberia, on both banks of the Ob. In winter the temperature can be 30 or even 40 degrees below zero. The city was founded in 1893 by Garin Michailovsky.
There are not many places to visit. The only great place is our Zoo. It’s a huge park, in fact, where animals have nearly everything that they have in wildlife. The greatest attraction is white bears which swim in a huge pool, play with the visitors and ask for bread and ice cream. It's a family: Gerda (f), Kay (m) and thier charming twins.

Последнее редактирование:

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»
Novosibirsk is considered to be the Capital of Siberia. I don't think it is really so. It is a huge city with many research and business centers, theatres and universities. But for me it's just a big village as the transportation system is awful. There are only 12 or 13 underground stations, so you have to spend long hours in traffic jams.
Our is situated in West Siberia, on both banks of the Ob. In winter the temperature can be 30 or even 40 degrees below zero. The city was founded in 1893 by Garin Michailovsky.
There are not many places to visit. The only great place is our Zoo. It’s a huge park, in fact, where animals have nearly everything that they have in wildlife. The greatest attraction is white bears which swim in a huge pool, play with the visitors and ask for bread and ice cream. It's a family: Gerda (f), Kay (m) and thier charming twins.
I want to visit your city, really

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»

Рыжая Бестия

V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
My city is, in my opinion, the most beautiful city in Russia.It is a historical and cultural center.Founder of the city Peter 1.This was in 1703.Now my native place become bigger, more beautiful and nice and genial people live here.Also there are a lot of rivers and water channels. And we have almost north sea)It's Golf Finland
Perfectly
But what about the famous white nights?

Рыжая Бестия

V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Our city is situated in West Siberia, on both banks of the Ob. In winter the temperature can be 30 or even 40 degrees below zero. The city was founded in 1893 by Garin Michailovsky.
:eek:
I didn’t think that there were traffic jams in Novosibirsk too

Рыжая Бестия

V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
:eek:
I didn’t think that there were traffic jams in Novosibirsk too
You see, there are 10 districts (502,7 sq km) and 12 underground stations. It's hard to belive, isn't it? In winter everything is covered with snow, days are short. There are some theatres but either too expensive or bad. Going to clubs is not a sufficiant reason for vising the city.

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
yeah, sorry)white nights last from the end of may to the end of July..if you want to look at this amazing phenomenon ~welcome )
I was in your city in August, it was raining all day long. But I managed to see beautiful places. Also I visited my dad's friend who lived in an old house (built before the Revolution). So I understand why locals say парадная, not подъезд.

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»