амфора

Мурыса
V.I.P
Реакции
Лет курения
Дневник
Читать »»
Всем доброе утро!
У нас появились лого клуба на первой странице!
Dear all!
We have logo at last! You can find them on the 1st page!

Рыжая Бестия

Red Fox🤪 Делай что хочешь-только не вреди!
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
I work with kids (mostly) and I really don't know if I like my occupation. Very much depends on those people who communicate with a child besides me. Just 2 examples. A boy began speaking to me, there was a good progress. He even used to bring along some of his toys. But then his parents hired a tutor. She began shouting at the boy and said he was stupid. After that I had to start my work from the very beginning. Ex.2. "We can't make our child behave properly at home. Could we come to you more often as she is obedient with you?" I aswered that I could even adopt their girl.
Аre you a psychologist?

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Dear friends
Today I propose to talk about your hobby. Even photos are welcome
Sewing, embroidery, diamond mosaic, birds.

Фото0301.jpgФото0688.jpgФото0747.jpg

Roustique

🏈
V.I.P
Реакции
Dear friends,
Today I want you to talk about your favorite films and what kind of movie genres do you like
Hard to pick ONE favorite film but Forrest Gump would be my choice here. Absolutely love it! As for genres, I don't know. Really. Usually I either love the film or I don't regardless of the genre or what the critics have to say.
Hey, I was told to pick my favorite zombie slasher I would chose World War Z. Simply because zombies in that movie were FAST. I mean like record-setting fast))) I think if that`s the scenario of zombie apocalypse then most of us will be neck deep in trouble.

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Hard to pick ONE favorite film but Forrest Gump would be my choice here. Absolutely love it! As for genres, I don't know. Really. Usually I either love the film or I don't regardless of the genre or what the critics have to say.
Hey, I was told to pick my favorite zombie slasher I would chose World War Z. Simply because zombies in that movie were FAST. I mean like record-setting fast))) I think if that`s the scenario of zombie apocalypse then most of us will be neck deep in trouble.
I wonder if there are people who really evaluate movies in accordance with critics' opinion. Of course there exist some freaks that pretend to be intelligent by repeating influential individuals' words... But most people either love something or don't. Anyway, as I can see you're a movie maniac, are't you? As for me, I don't watch films at all. Let me have "F" for today's homework.

Последнее редактирование:

Roustique

🏈
V.I.P
Реакции
I wonder if there are people who really evaluate movies in accordance with critics' opinion. Of course there exist some freaks that pretend to be intelligent by repeating influential individuals' words... But most people either love something or don't. Anyway, as I can see you're a movie maniac, are't you? As for me, I don't watch films at all. Let me have "F" for today's homework.
Well, F it is then)) Movie maniac? No. Far from that.

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Dear friends!
Today we’ll talk about books.
Which is your favorite?
I propose to write a short essay
I'm a real bookworm, but prefer non-fiction and memoirs. As for fiction, my favorite book is 'Gone with the wind, not because of its love story. I've read it several times as those people's way of thinking, their customs and traditions, their attitude to other people and horses, their slaves, Motherland, even to the soil are really interesting. Speaking of poetry, Edgar Poe's "The Raven" enchants me, both its plot and sounding are full of mystic.

В теме: (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)

Назад
Сверху Снизу