Английский для всех

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
everybody-все (о людях), everything -всё (о предметах), everywhere - везде
everybody и everything это единственное число!!! everybody is here. everything is expensive.

Юпиша

Гуру
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
я даже тетрадочку новую купила))

амфора

Мурыса
V.I.P
Реакции
Лет курения
Дневник
Читать »»
Всем привет! @Юпиша, @LexusV ,@Jurchik @GingerCat
Кто хотел домашку??))
Держите:
Производные SOME, ANY, NO. Упражнения.
Exercise 12. Choose the correct answer. Write the story in your notebook.

Liz is shopping. She wants to buy (1 — anything / some / any) new clothes. She is going to a New Year party tonight, but she has got (2 — anything / nobody / nothing) to wear. She wants to buy (3 — some / any / something) nice and (4 — no / some / any) new shoes but she can’t find (5 — something / anything / anybody) that she likes. She is also looking for a present. She wants to buy (6 — nothing / anybody / something) special for her friend.

Exercise 13. Complete the dialogue. Use the words from the box.

something, anybody, nobody, somebody

Granny: Tom, Jane, Max! Can __________ (1) help me tidy up? __________ (2) answers. Where are they?

Max: Granny! There’s__________ (3) in this room. Are you talking to yourself?

Granny: No, I’m not talking to myself. I’m asking __________ (4) to help me do __________ (5) about the

Max: OK. Can __________ (6) help Granny about the house? Tom, Jane, where are you? Come here, I want you to help Granny.

Exercise 14. Fill in the blanks with the necessary pronouns (some, any, anything, something, everybody, everything, no etc.):

1. Is there ______ interesting in the magazine? 2. There are______books on the table. 3. ______in the house is clean and good. 4. There is______here. 5. She will tell us______about her work. 6. She doesn’t want______new dress. 7. Is he going ______ today? 8. Good morning, ______ . 9. He never goes by train, he goes______by aeroplane. 10. They want a house, they have ______ to live. 11. Is______coming to see us today? 12. There aren’t______pencils in the box. 13. I didn’t see ______ yesterday, I was at home.

Exercise 15. Вставьте вместо пропусков местоимения some, any и их производные.

1. Why are you looking under the table? Have you lost anything/ something?
  2. Do they live somewhere / anywhere near Suvorov Street?
  3. There is anything / something in my soup. It’s mosquito!
  4. I’m thirsty. Can I have some / any cold juice?
  5. He can do the job alone. He doesn’t need anybody else’s / somebody else’s help.
  6. We cannot close our eyes to the facts some / any longer.
  7. If anybody / somebody asks about me I’m at Kate’s.
  8. She can’t have lost the tickets! They have got to be anywhere / somewhere!
  9. I’ve lost my way! Isn’t there anyone / someone who could direct me to Victory Square?
  10. There is hardly anybody / somebody to be seen on the streets of the centre after dusk.
  11. David decided that he needed to do anything / something constructive with his life.
  12. Will you show me some / any of your latest sculptures?
  13. «What would you like to drink?» «Oh, anything / something. Whatever you’re having will be fine!»
  14. Tom was in bad mood and refused to go somewhere / anywhere.

Jurchik

Демиург
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
#некурим
Дневник
Читать »»
Кто хотел домашку??))
Держите:

Liz is shopping. She wants to buy (1 — anything / some / any) new clothes. She is going to a New Year party tonight, but she has got (2 — anything / nobody / nothing) to wear. She wants to buy (3 — some / any / something) nice and (4 — no / some / any) new shoes but she can’t find (5 — something / anything / anybody) that she likes. She is also looking for a present. She wants to buy (6 — nothing / anybody / something) special for her friend.

Granny: Tom, Jane, Max! Can __________ (1) help me tidy up? __________ (2) answers. Where are they?

Granny: No, I’m not talking to myself. I’m asking __________ (4) to help me do __________ (5) about the

Max: OK. Can __________ (6) help Granny about the house? Tom, Jane, where are you? Come here, I want you to help Granny.

Exercise 14. Fill in the blanks with the necessary pronouns (some, any, anything, something, everybody, everything, no etc.):

1. Is there ______ interesting in the magazine? 2. There are______books on the table. 3. ______in the house is clean and good. 4. There is______here. 5. She will tell us______about her work. 6. She doesn’t want______new dress. 7. Is he going ______ today? 8. Good morning, ______ . 9. He never goes by train, he goes______by aeroplane. 10. They want a house, they have ______ to live. 11. Is______coming to see us today? 12. There aren’t______pencils in the box. 13. I didn’t see ______ yesterday, I was at home.

5. He can do the job alone. He doesn’t need anybody else’s / somebody else’s help.
  9. I’ve lost my way! Isn’t there anyone / someone who could direct me to Victory Square?
  10. There is hardly anybody / somebody to be seen on the streets of the centre after dusk.
  11. David decided that he needed to do anything / something constructive with his life.
  13. «What would you like to drink?» «Oh, anything / something. Whatever you’re having will be fine!»
Спасибки...сегодня начну сдавать прежнее))

Jurchik

Демиург
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
#некурим
Дневник
Читать »»
1. He built his house in 1997.2.They went to a concert last month.3. Did you gave her a gift yesterday?Yes,I gave her a gift yesterday.:rofl:(по немецки гифт-яд).4. We did not se last week.5 My girlfriend clapped her phone last year 7.Whu did he move over?No,we did not.
Надеюсь,хоть што то будет правильно... @амфора

амфора

Мурыса
V.I.P
Реакции
Лет курения
Дневник
Читать »»
1. He built his house in 1997.2.They went to a concert last month.3. Did you gave her a gift yesterday?Yes,I gave her a gift yesterday.:rofl:(по немецки гифт-яд).4. We did not se last week.5 My girlfriend clapped her phone last year 7.Whu did he move over?No,we did not.
Надеюсь,хоть што то будет правильно... @амфора
Одним глазом смотрю уже) в3. В вопросе give, так как аремя "ушло' в did в 7 Whu не надо. Did he move...

Jurchik

Демиург
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
#некурим
Дневник
Читать »»
Одним глазом смотрю уже) в3. В вопросе give, так как аремя "ушло' в did в 7 Whu не надо. Did he move...
Много "новых" слов.русское слово "поход"действительно создал проблемы,потому што переводится на родной и потом на Английский.поход-pārgājiens(переход) и тут уж нада смотреть што в итоге получится...

амфора

Мурыса
V.I.P
Реакции
Лет курения
Дневник
Читать »»
Много "новых" слов.русское слово "поход"действительно создал проблемы,потому што переводится на родной и потом на Английский.поход-pārgājiens(переход) и тут уж нада смотреть што в итоге получится...
Так ты спрашивай. Поход, это не переход, это когда с палатками и гитарами идут в лес отдыхать..

Jurchik

Демиург
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
#некурим
Дневник
Читать »»
Так ты спрашивай. Поход, это не переход, это когда с палатками и гитарами идут в лес отдыхать..
Я та понимаю...но в английском любой нюанс при переводе создают совсем другой смысл предложению.Меж прочем слово "предложение" означает "teikums",но при прямом переводе получается "priekšlikums"-например,мне есть предложение...весело же :giggle:

Jurchik

Демиург
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
#некурим
Дневник
Читать »»
Последнее редактирование:

Юпиша

Гуру
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Hello, everybody!
I did my homework and photographed it and then I found mistace -
Need to write good morning, everybody, not anybody

1582097890641.png

1582097915183.png

1582097938652.png

LexusV

Пророк
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Аллен Карр
Дневник
Читать »»
Кто хотел домашку??))
Держите:

Агонь, а сроки какие?)

LexusV

Пророк
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Аллен Карр
Дневник
Читать »»

Jurchik

Демиург
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
#некурим
Дневник
Читать »»
Good evening))))....так и больше не выучил...:(
Пока пытаюсь разобраться с глаголами:facepalm:.Единственный знакомый-begin,от немецкого-beginnen,began,begonnen.Если выживу-вернусь;)

амфора

Мурыса
V.I.P
Реакции
Лет курения
Дневник
Читать »»
Good evening))))....так и больше не выучил...:(
Пока пытаюсь разобраться с глаголами:facepalm:.Единственный знакомый-begin,от немецкого-beginnen,began,begonnen.Если выживу-вернусь;)
Ждем!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

В теме: (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)