Английский клуб / English club

Roustique

🏈
V.I.P
Реакции
Hey! How do you know bout marine seismic?:eek:
Guess we met here on the forum before...
Anyway, I am bot too bad, still in marine seismic,even though mostly deal with the Russian vessels and projects.
I know you're in the marine seismic ops cause we met before, as members of team 14-2. Or 15-2... Anyway, both were championship caliber teams))

Михаил К.

Smokeless
Реакции
Лет курения
Метод
Табекс
Дневник
Читать »»

Михаил К.

Smokeless
Реакции
Лет курения
Метод
Табекс
Дневник
Читать »»

Рыжая Бестия

Red Fox🤪 Делай что хочешь-только не вреди!
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»

Рыжая Бестия

Red Fox🤪 Делай что хочешь-только не вреди!
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Друзья!!!​
Предлагаю Вам немного рассказать о себе на английском!!!
Тем, кто владеет английским языком на уровне профи, предлагаю присоединиться к проверке правильности рассказов!!!
Friends!!!
I suggest you to tell a little about yourself in English !!!
For those who speak English at the pro level, I propose to join the verification of the correctness of the stories !!!

Последнее редактирование:

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»

Elena608

Старожил
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Thank you! But there's always room for improvement though. What about you? English is your ....job or something?
Its true. There's always smth new to learn. As for me English is part of my job to communicate with foreign partners but business correspondence and rare phone calls are not enough to keep Eng on good level. So i'm trying to use any chance to train it.

Roustique

🏈
V.I.P
Реакции
Its true. There's always smth new to learn. As for me English is part of my job to communicate with foreign partners but business correspondence and rare phone calls are not enough to keep Eng on good level. So i'm trying to use any chance to train it.
There was time I used to translate stuff for my company. In fact I spent 8 years doing that. Now, it`s the same damn employer but different job description where knowing English doesn't really mean a rat`s behind. Yup, things we do to get paid))

Elena608

Старожил
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»

Михаил К.

Smokeless
Реакции
Лет курения
Метод
Табекс
Дневник
Читать »»
Money wise - it was worth it. I am small town hombre, well-paid jobs don't grow on trees there.
They never grow on trees, to be honest. Not even here in the capital.
Unfortunately, there is quite a common way of thinking betweenthe Russians from all over the country that the most important thing one can do in life is to come to Moscow. They are probably sure that once you step out of the cart on one of our railway stations, a million dollars falls from above and you get famous... Well, I have todisppoint you guys. we also WORK here. :))))))

Roustique

🏈
V.I.P
Реакции
They never grow on trees, to be honest. Not even here in the capital.
Unfortunately, there is quite a common way of thinking betweenthe Russians from all over the country that the most important thing one can do in life is to come to Moscow. They are probably sure that once you step out of the cart on one of our railway stations, a million dollars falls from above and you get famous... Well, I have todisppoint you guys. we also WORK here. :))))))
I never mentioned Moscow mate, you did!))

Михаил К.

Smokeless
Реакции
Лет курения
Метод
Табекс
Дневник
Читать »»

Elena608

Старожил
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Yep, I did. ))))))
Cause you mentioned that "...well-paid jobs don't grow on trees there...". I only pointed out they do not grow on trees here either.
True but salary level is higher in Moscow anyway. I suppose thats the main reason of full trains coming to Moscow))) and by the way usually comers are ready to work harder for less money

В теме: (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)

Назад
Сверху Снизу