Вы используете устаревший браузер. Этот и другие сайты могут отображаться в нём некорректно. Вам необходимо обновить браузер или попробовать использовать другой.
На большом воздушном шаре мандаринового цвета
Мы с тобой проводим это лето!
На большом воздушном шаре мандаринового цвета
Мы с тобой проводим это лето!
Хочу одну из ваших любимых песен
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down, into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there, and lead it, back, home
How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down, into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there, and lead it, back, home
у меня полно))) Например, эта не надоедает никогда)
Sunny, thank you for the truth you let me see.
Sunny, thank you for the facts from A to Z.
My life was torn like a windblown sand,
And the rock was formed when you held my hand.
Sunny one so true, I love you.
Хочу песню вашего детства)
у меня полно))) Например, эта не надоедает никогда)
Sunny, thank you for the truth you let me see.
Sunny, thank you for the facts from A to Z.
My life was torn like a windblown sand,
And the rock was formed when you held my hand.
Sunny one so true, I love you.
Хочу песню вашего детства)