Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Теперь ты меня озадачила ))
Всего-то двое.
Причем первый не утверждал, не настаивал и ни на какие правила не ссылался.

И, конечно,
"Please let me know if you have any questions" - с этим (на мой взгляд, опять же) все в порядке. Но брошенное одинокое any в конце предложения (без questions) заставило ... споткнуться )). Я бы сказал some. Вовсе без претензий на истину в последней инстанции Посмотреть вложение 1025758
Пример 2 сверху. Это ж придаточное предложение. Понятно, что any относится к questions

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Вообще, кто сталкивался со мной в некурительных, знают, что я не лучший объяснятель. Могу только находить примеры, а объяснить, почему так, не могу.

Elena608

Старожил
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
if you have any questions. Какие-то, какие-либо вопрлсы
I have some questions - ряд, несколько, какое-то количество вопросов
Усе, на мой взгляд, тобою говорилось правильно, Хавронья
Absolutely agree. ANY was correct.

Рыжая Бестия

Red Fox🤪 Делай что хочешь-только не вреди!
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Northern Lights? not?
In Moscow in 2010 was a terrible smog
Peope saw Northern Lights once or twice somewhere in the region (not in the city), but one can often see a halo (a bright ring around the sun) if the frost is severe.

Рыжая Бестия

V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Peope saw Northern Lights once or twice somewhere in the region (not in the city), but one can often see a halo (a bright ring around the sun) if the frost is severe.
I understand

Рыжая Бестия

V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
Друзья, напоминаю, что 21 стартует марафон Английский для всех!!! Будем стремиться изучить язык!!! Желающие могут записаться!!!

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Friends
Today we talk about professions
Who works with whom? Do you like it?
I work with kids (mostly) and I really don't know if I like my occupation. Very much depends on those people who communicate with a child besides me. Just 2 examples. A boy began speaking to me, there was a good progress. He even used to bring along some of his toys. But then his parents hired a tutor. She began shouting at the boy and said he was stupid. After that I had to start my work from the very beginning. Ex.2. "We can't make our child behave properly at home. Could we come to you more often as she is obedient with you?" I aswered that I could even adopt their girl.

Elena608

Старожил
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»
I work with kids (mostly) and I really don't know if I like my occupation. Very much depends on those people who communicate with a child besides me. Just 2 examples. A boy began speaking to me, there was a good progress. He even used to bring along some of his toys. But then his parents hired a tutor. She began shouting at the boy and said he was stupid. After that I had to start my work from the very beginning. Ex.2. "We can't make our child behave properly at home. Could we come to you more often as she is obedient with you?" I aswered that I could even adopt their girl.
Working with people is always very hard and nervious. As for kids even more difficult cause a tiny mistake could influence their lives and development. I highly respect you and your profession. You are doing great job!

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Working with people is always very hard and nervious. As for kids even more difficult cause a tiny mistake could influence their lives and development. I highly respect you and your profession. You are doing great job!
Now I have some 'feeling' which helps me foresee how this particular child will behave today but really don't know how it works.)))

Elena608

Старожил
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Нежральня
Читать »»

Roustique

🏈
V.I.P
Реакции

Хавронья

Титан
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»

katenka-82

Катюшка⚘
V.I.P
Реакции
Не курю с
Лет курения
Метод
Сила Воли
Дневник
Читать »»
Непьем:
»»»
Gays? :eek: Ouch!!! I suggest you be careful of what you put between G and Y next time.:rofl: I guess most of us here will be just fine with being referred to as GUYS.
Hi! I was away on Saturday. We were at my son's and finished assembling the furniture. Unfortunately, he can't live by himself but at least he can have a blast with guys (bold for @Roustique).
sorry, I'll be more careful from now on

В теме: (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 1)

Назад
Сверху Снизу